The 20th ECCO Intensive Advanced Course in IBD for residents, fellows in gastroenterology and junior faculty will take place in Vienna, Austria, on February 16th, 2022 just prior to the next ECCO Congress. (Preliminary programme is available here)
GETECCU will send two nominees to ECCO, the nomination also includes travel and accommodation expenses.
Minimum criteria for nominees:
– GETECCU Member status (at the moment you send your application)
– ECCO Member status (2022)
– Trainees at least in their third year with preferably one year GI experience.
– Should demonstrate a sufficient level of English to follow the course.
Candidates who are interested must send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE September, 20:
– a CV (containing full contact details, position and information about hospital affiliation).
– a letter of intent.
– proof of their trainee status.
– Certificates that demonstrate sufficient level of English to follow the course (optional).