Ya disponibles los comunicaciones GETECCU que serán presentadas en la ECCO 2021 divididas por tipo de comunicación.
- OP20. Risk and predictors of surgery in a newly diagnosed cohort of IBD patients in the biologic era: results from the EpidemIBD study. María Chaparro.
Digital oral presentation:
- DOP31. Management and outcome of postoperative Crohn’s disease in the elderly as compared to young adults: data from ENEIDA registry. Miriam Mañosa.
- DOP32. Long-term outcomes of enterocutaneous fistula complicating Crohn’s disease: the ECUFIT study from GETECCU. Iago Rodríguez.
- DOP40. Comorbidities and epidemiological risk factor but not immunosuppressive therapies increase the risk of COVID-19 in Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD): An ENEIDA-based, case-control study. Yamile Zabana.
- DOP52. Safety of Inflammatory Bowel Disease drugs during pregnancy and breastfeeding: mothers and babies’ outcomes (DUMBO registry). María Chaparro.
- P104. Inflammatory complications and therapeutic requirements of the pouch after colectomy in patients with ulcerative colitis. Results from the RESERVO study of GETECCU. Francisco Mesonero.
- P185. Psychosocial impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on inflammatory bowel disease patients in Spain. Alejandro Hernández.
- P262. Effectiveness and safety of ustekinumab in elderly patients: Real world evidence from ENEIDA registry. Diego Casas.
- P276. Influence of vedolizumab on extraintestinal manifestations in Inflammatory Bowel Disease: a nationwide multicenter study of the GETECCU Eneida registry. Pablo Pérez-Galindo.
- P319. Impact of biological agents on postoperative complications in inflammatory bowel disease: a multicentre study of GETECCU. María José García.
- P357. Long-term outcomes of anti-TNF, ustekinumab and vedolizumab therapy in Crohn’s disease complicated with internal fistulising disease: BIOSCOPE study from GETECCU. Iago Rodríguez.
- P372. Effectiveness and safety of immunosuppressants for pouch disorders: results from the RESERVO study of GETECCU. Francisco Mesonero.
- P338. Effectiveness and safety of biological therapies in elderly inflammatory bowel diseases patients . Results from a multicenter study of GETECCU. Cristina Suárez.
- P403. Adherence to vaccination recommendations in patients with Inflammatory Bowel Disease: a long way for improving. Rocío Ferreiro-Iglesias.
- P450. Vaccination strategies in Inflammatory Bowel Diseases patients: perspectives of physicians and patients. Rocío Ferreiro-Iglesias.
- P458. Effectiveness of biological therapy for pouchitis and other inflammatory complications of the pouch. And the question of a second Anti-TNF after failure? Results from the RESERVO Study of GETECCU. Francisco Mesonero.
- P476. Effectiveness and safety of ustekinumab in ulcerative colitis: Real-world evidence from the ENEIDA registry. María Chaparro.
- P606. Adherence to endoscopic surveillance guidelines for advanced lesions and colorectal cancer in Inflammatory Bowel Disease in Spain: a collaborative study of AEG and GETECCU. María Pilar Ballester.
- P608. Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) and immunosuppression do not worsen the prognosis of COVID-19. Results from the ENEIDA Project of GETECCU. Yamile Zabana.
- P630. Inflammatory bowel disease in immigrants to Spain: results of the EIIMIGRA study from GETECCU (ENEIDA registry). Ana Gutiérrez.
- P638. Changes in the management of IBD patients since the onset of COVID-19 pandemic. A path towards the implementation of telemedicine in Spain? Javier del Hoyo.
- P671. Effect of genetic polymorphisms in the folate pathway on the efficacy and safety of methotrexate in Crohn’s disease. Jordi Gordillo.